Quotes

Quotes

See if you know who said it

  1. "I do not know the man!"

  2. Moses
    Peter
    Samson
    David

  3. "Let me die with the Philistines!"

  4. David
    Saul
    Samson
    Jesus

  5. "Let no man's heart fail on account of him; your servant will go and fight with this Philistine."

  6. David
    Moses
    Abraham
    Daniel

  7. "She is my sister."

  8. Daniel
    Lazarus
    Peter
    Abraham

  9. "Let us be given some vegetables to eat and water to drink"

  10. John
    Daniel
    Joseph
    Barnabas

  11. "Please listen to this dream which I have had;"

  12. Joseph
    Daniel
    John
    Paul

  13. "God is going to strike you, you whitewashed wall!"

  14. Peter
    Judas
    Paul
    Pilate

  15. "Surely it is not I, Rabbi?"

  16. Peter
    Judas
    John
    Lazarus

  17. "What is Truth?"

  18. Pilate
    Jesus
    Paul
    The Devil

  19. "Truly I say to you, no prophet is welcome in his hometown."

  20. Jeremiah
    Jesus
    John
    Jacob

Comments

Popular Posts