Who Said That?

Who Said That?

Pick the person who said that in the following quotes
  1. Skin for skin! Yes, all that a man has he will give for his life

  2. Ahab
    Pilate
    Stephan
    Satan

  3. Am I a dog, that you come to me with sticks?

  4. Samson
    Goliath
    Nabal
    Jesus

  5. Oh that You would bless me indeed and enlarge my border, and that Your hand might be with me

  6. David
    Jabez
    Daniel
    Solomon

  7. Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. 

  8. Paul
    Peter
    Moses
    Jesus

  9. As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, And at the last He will take His stand on the earth.

  10. Job
    Paul
    John
    David

  11. I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day.

  12. John
    Maratha
    Peter
    Tabiatha

  13. Go up, say to Ahab, 'Prepare your chariot and go down, so that the heavy shower does not stop you.

  14. Elijah
    Elisha
    Michiah
    Obadiah

  15. Oh that Ishmael might live before You!

  16. Sarah
    Abraham
    Haggar
    Issac

  17. Who am I, that I should go to Pharaoh, and that I should bring the sons of Israel out of Egypt?

  18. Joseph
    Abraham
    Moses
    Jacob

  19. The LORD forbid me that I should give you the inheritance of my fathers."

  20. Naboth
    Ahab
    Jezebel
    Elijah

Comments

Popular Posts