There is No Round Tuit

   
In my first job as a youth minister I took the kids on a picnic . We filled an ice chest with drinks and sandwich fixings and spent the afternoon at a local park.  After I got home later that night I was too tired to clean out the ice chest so I set it on the back patio and proceeded to forget about it for the next couple of days. After four or five days in the hot Texas sun, I remember I need to clean out the ice chest. It was then and there I learn that there are something that should never be put off
   Proverbs 3:27-28 tells us:
  Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, When it is in your power to do it.  Do not say to your neighbor, "Go, and come back, And tomorrow I will give it," When you have it with you
   Don't put off opportunities to do good. Don't wait till you get around to it. There are not any round to it’s. Someday isn't on any calendar. As George H. Lorimer puts it,  "Putting off an easy thing makes it hard, and putting off a hard one makes it impossible".

Comments

Popular Posts