You Are Not Going To Believe This!


  If you have a computer and an email address you have probably received a message that says if you just forward a message to another person that AOL or Bill Gates or some other entity will give money to you or some other needy person. These messages have been a hoax that has been around almost as long as the internet. Billions of emails have been forwarded but never has anyone gotten any money.
  So if you send it to me I will politely reply back to you and tell you about the hoax with some form of research showing the truth. I have found that this news is often not received well by the sender. Some will send me another message with a different twist on the same premise shortly thereafter. Others will not send it to me but later I will see that they sent it to someone else who then sent it to me. One person responded back to me saying, “You’re probably right but I hate to be the one to stop sending then I would feel guilty.” Even when faced with a mountain of truth people have a hard time letting go of lie that seems too easy to pass up
  Believing a nice sounding lie is not something new. Millions of people believe the lies the devil has sold the world about salvation and eternal life. People even when faced with the truth of God’s word will still refuse to turn away from the easy lie.  As Paul put it, “They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.” 
  By not listening to me and sending a few bogus emails may not cause you any harm, but refusing to listen to the truth of God can cause a person to lose their soul eternally!

Comments

Popular Posts