Did You See That?

  I have never been blessed with good vision. For as long as I can remember, I have had to wear glasses or have some kind of corrective measures. This was worse for me when I was younger and played football. It was difficult to wear glasses and a helmet, so I usually went without. (The glasses that is, thought if it had been the helmet that might have explained a lot about me). After the game when my friends would talk about some plays of the day, I never could join in. If it had not happened within 5 feet of me, it was just a blur. Because of my limited vision, I hadn’t seen the same game they had! 
  Compared to God, we also have very limited vision of life. We only see in our own small focus. It can cause us to not see how much some of our actions, good or bad, have changed the world around us. We may view failure or success completely differently than the way God does. It forces us to trust not what we “see” but a God that sees all.

Comments

Popular Posts