WD-40 ®

I was working on a project at the church with little success. The pieces I was trying to get together were not working as they should. I realized what I needed was a little WD-40®. I search the building and to my dismay I couldn’t find any. “How can we not have any WD-40®,” I exclaimed exasperatedly.“It’s good for everything.” 

  Not only can you use it to lubricate pieces, WD-40® can clean metal, remove grease, paint, gum, rubber adhesive, stickers, and rust stains. It can also lubricate locks, hinges, rehydrate paintbrush bristles, remove stiffness from dried out leather gloves, keep bathroom mirrors from fogging, keep pest from garbage cans & fenced gardens and keep mosquito eggs from hatching in stagnant water. 
  Before you wonder if I own stock in the company, let me tell why I’m telling you all this. An interesting note about WD-40®   is how it got it name. Its creator Norm Larsen was setting out to make a Water Displacing spray. Attempts 1-39 didn’t fare so well but on his fortieth try he got just what he wanted, and a whole lot more. It goes to show to show you can’t give up. Too many times I hear people in the church exclaim, “we tried that once and it didn’t work” as a reason to give up on something. Well try again! Don’t make the same mistakes, but reformulate and try again. You may find you can get something even greater than you ever thought possible!

Comments

Popular Posts